Welcome to Evergreen Public School!!
Evergreen Public School is a small community school with approximately 160 students, 18 teaching staff and numerous support personnel. Although we are small, we provide a solid, well-rounded and enriched education for our students. Kids come first at Evergreen School!
At Evergreen Public School we envision a school where children are valued, as society's most important trust. It is the goal of every staff member to provide a safe and stimulating environment that fosters responsible learners, intellectual growth and a sense of well-being.
Evergreen Public School will provide a learning environment in which the children can develop as literate, self-motivated and directed problem solvers, with an awareness of the roles and responsibilities in a changing society.
This vision is demonstrated through:
- a staff who leads by example, in areas of educational practices and professionalism;
- incorporation of the latest reserach based instructional practice with a focus on literacy, numeracy, and student pathways;
- an active school council working endlessly to support all students;
- an emphasis on character education and restorative practices; and
- an active extracurricular and sports program
Our doors are always open for families of our students. Find out about all of the great learning that takes place, drop in to ask questions and join us for our family activities thoughout the year!
I am looking forward to my first year as Principal of Evergreen and encourage you to drop in and introduce yourself!